Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Watermelon Cherry Dye with Curly Hair



I've washed it twice and it's still looking pretty good. This is what it looks like a little wavy/curly. This is just after I take my hair out of a bun, so the waves won't last long. The color is still very strong and bright even after I washed it two times. From the looks of it, this one is going to last a little longer than hair dyes I've done before. I'm letting it fade naturally, because I prefer to do that unless I absolutely need it to come out NOW!

Because the method I use to get koolaid out of my hair can be damaging and, at this time, I'm trying to keep my hair healthy. This is the healthiest my hair has ever been at this length and I'd like it to stay that way. Right now, the very ends of my hair are about ~4.5 years old, so that's old. They have been through a lot and need to be treated delicately if I want to keep them.

No comments:

Post a Comment